1. All visitors must read carefully these Terms and only if it accepts them fully, you should proceed to visit or use the pages and services griss.gr.
3. All content on this site is copyrighted by “Greek Realty Integrated Solutions & Services IKE” under the name GRISS except where therwise noted.
4. Navigating in the website of griss.gr is completely free of charge.
5. The content of griss.gr is provided “as is” without any warranty.
6. The managers and / or owners of the site griss.gr are not responsible for any kind of damage suffered by the user / visitor of this website. The user / visitor makes on his own initiative and with knowledge of the terms of this, the use of services.
7. The managers and / or owners of the site griss.gr do not guarantee in any way the accuracy, completeness or availability of the content, pages and services when it comes to external sources.
8. The reproduction, distribution and adaptation of the content of the website griss.gr without the written consent of the company “Greek Realty Integrated Solutions & Services IKE” is strictly prohibited.
1. The managers and / or owners of the site griss.gr in no way are responsible for any claim, or for any kind of damage that may occur to visitors or users of the web site, from a cause related to the operation or information contained therein, or because of failure to provide services or information available through this. The managers and / or owners of the site griss. gr and affiliates make every possible effort for the good operation of this website, with no guarantee that the functions of the hosting servers will be uninterrupted, error-free, free of viruses or other harmful elements.
2. The accuracy of the data and information of the properties published for sale, purchase, lease, rental (or marked “sold”, “rent”, “available”) and so on is not guaranteed. The company undertakes to verify the information published but can not guarantee for them nor recognize any responsibility or liability to visitors or clients or third parties by any failure occur to those of the above publication.
All content on this website, including all files, are copyright and protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. The content of the website griss.gr is provided to the user for personal and noncommercial use. Excluding the case of saving the content of the website on a personal computer for personal and non-commercial use (without omitting the indication and without affecting in any way the rights of intellectual and industrial property) users are not allowed to republish, distribute or use for commercial or any other purpose the content of this website.
E) Personal Data
The handling and protection of personal data of the visitor or user by the website and services of GRISS company is subject to the relevant provisions of Greek and European law (N. 2472/1997 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data and by N.3471/2006 on the Protection of personal data and privacy in the electronic communications). Managers and / or owners of the site griss.gr will use your personal data for purposes of communication, statistics and improvement of service and in no event will promote to third parties without your express written consent.
F) Cookies Policy
G) Policy about IP ADDRESSES
Visitor’s IP address (specified by the provider of the connection (Internet Provider) through which the user has access to the Internet and then to griss.gr) may be kept for technical reasons (for gathering statistics) or for security reasons of our systems and of our company against harmful or illegal use by the visitor. The IP through the user accesses our site may be delivered to the police or judicial authorities, upon request, if the user engages in content or posts that violate the applicable legislation. In any case, the administrators and / or owners of the site griss.gr reserve the right to change the terms of protection of personal data, after prior notice to visitors and / or users of the website.